The Directors monitor the business affairs of the company on behalf of the shareholders and will adopt a high standard of corporate governance practices, ensuring Director attention to accountability, risk management and ethical conduct.
All Directors and Executive Management will be fully trained and committed to the highest ethical standards in line with the UK Anti-Bribery Code https:www.gov.uk/anti-bribery-policy . The Company prohibits bribery and corruption in all business dealings and has a “zero tolerance” approach to such activities.
A significant component of the corporate governance of the Directors will be related to the appointment and management of appropriate contractors to conduct work on behalf of the company.
- Board Charter
- Board Performance Evaluation Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Audit and Risk Management Committee Charter
- Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter
- Security Trading Policy
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Shareholder Communications Policy
- Diversity Policy
- Donations and Community Investments Policy
- Anti-corruption Compliance Policy
- Private Policy